PressSync is an application for managing your WordPress blog easily from your iPhone or iPad
PressSync supports WordPress.com and WordPress.org(more than Ver3.5)
- Listed in the draft and published separately
- To display a lot of information in the list (title, datetime, post status, author(optional), content, thumbnail, categories, tags)
- HTML input support(Snippet call is available)
- You can define your own HTML input support
- Upload the media without losing the EXIF info(To protect your privacy, you can remove only the geotags)
- Insert image tag from media that already uploaded
- Editing function of the image tag(Thumbnail button will appear when you move the cursor over the image tag)
- Categories and Tags management
- Your blog settings management(Only items that can be changed in the XmlRpc API)
- iTunes Store link generation function(You can define your own output format, such as Struts notation of Java)
- Share function(mail, sms, twiiter, facebook)
- Multiple blogs support
- Error logging(for customer support)
- Multiple blogs support
*Does not support to the “Comments” in the current version.
Please see the screenshot.
PressSync is a simple design, such as Twitter clients like.
Log in to WordPress
※ PressSync determines the AppEndPoint based on the “Blog URL”.
If the full URI of xmrpc.php has been entered, it will be treated as AppEndPoint.
Check it out Root screen
The contents of a display of “Published” and “Draft” tab
The entries published is displayed on “Published” tab.
Appears in the “Draft” tab entry otherwise.
The contents of a display of “Local” tab
The entry saved at the iOS device is displayed on “Local” tab.
The contents of a display of “Media” tab
WordPress media will be displayed on “Media” tab.
To refresh the display contents of the “Published”, “Draft”, “Media”.
How to display the contents of the article has already been posted
“Edit Post” Tap to launch any cell in the “Published”, “Draft”.
“Media Viewer” Tap to launch any cell in the “Media”.
Action sheet appears when you tap the accessory button on the far right in the cell.
How to edit an existing article or create a new article
“Edit Post” Tap to launch any cell in the “Published”, “Draft”, “Local”.
Tap the “Save” button to do any input title and body text box.
Please select one of the “Publish”, “Draft”, “Private”, “Local”, “Cancel”.
How to set options in the post
Tap the “Save”, please save your post.
How to insert a photo to a post
The following keyboard accessory button appears when you select the body text box.
Insert an image tag
If the “immediate upload” in the account settings are set to Off, the provisional image tag will be inserted in the text box.
In this case, when the post is made, uploading is performed in a continuous provisional image tag.
Modify the image tags that have been created
Advanced input method of post editing screen
PressSync has a support function for inputting the HTML.
The most basic purpose of this feature is to enter the template text.
The template text up to three parameters are set. Such template text output can dynamically change the portion of the template text.
The Param1 is selected text will be automatically assigned.(If it is not selected is set empty.)
And therefore, Template with a single parameter, all parameters are set when called. So, you may think that the static template is used.
But, please do not forget. The built-in templates for most, that has only one parameter.
Template text that has two or more parameters, a parameter input screen starts.
Example 1. When you select an input support in ‘strong’
When you select the “strong” in the state in the image below, will be inserted with the text selection has been sandwiched.
Example 2. When you select an input support in ‘href’
When you select the “href” in the state of the image below, the parameter input screen will be launched.
Please tap “Ok” and then enter the URL of your choice. Assembled text will be inserted.
Screen “Input Support” Tap to launch the “HTML” button. Please select any of the items on this screen.
Use of the snippet
You can directly call any template by entering the snippet.